Hawaii’s false missile alert sent by worker who thought attack on U.S. was imminent, FCC says
January 30, 2018 ・0 comments ・Topic: trending Upcoming
Hawaii’s false missile alert sent by worker who thought attack on U.S. was imminent, FCC says
This directly contradicts the explanations previously offered by Hawaii officials, who have said the Jan. 13 alert was sent because the employee hit the wrong button on a drop-down menu.
January 30, 2018 at 07:46PM
via atn http://ift.tt/2BEUKZm
Post a Comment
WE LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS
If you can't commemt, try using Chrome instead.